Ottylfab replied

295 weeks ago

Download Daybreak > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Drama based on Alan Bowne's play Beirut, takes place in the decrepit New York City of the near future, controlled by a fascistic government.
This drama, based on Alan Bowne's play "Beirut," takes place in a decrepit New York City of the near future, controlled by a fascist government.
This is a very excellent and overlooked HBO movie. Set in the future where HIV positive people are sent to live in concentration camps and probably exterminated in the near future. Cuba and Moria Kelly are excellent as the lead characters. There's also a really hot love scene between Cuba and Moria, which is interrupted by a kid. This is a very excellent movie of what might happen in an intolerent Texas future.
I it is strange as I read through all of the other write ups is the big split between the people who think it was good and the others who think it was not much middle ground, I often think that is the mark of a good film.<br/><br/>Having seen this twice now the first time with nothing to watch flicking around I catch it just as the two girls are running out of the &#39;testing centre&#39; within 10 minutes I had seen the start of a good story that followed on to the end. Yes it did get a bit thin towards the end but it was a TV movie so I did not expect a $50 million block buster it works for what it was. Even so it still had that ability to show the real problems of parts of society and that if some things are not property addressed that they could easily turn out that way.

646f9e108c
the Quan Zhi Gao Shou full movie in hindi free download hdDigimon X-Evolution movie download in hdthe Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky full movie in hindi free download hdWritten Off tamil dubbed movie torrentChild's Play movie downloadSuper Movie: The Power of Light movie free download in hindiGodzilla vs. King Ghidorah movie hindi free downloadmalayalam movie download I Am OmegaFuture Card Buddyfight full movie torrentA Town Called Hell full movie download in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.