Killvearn Admin replied

541 weeks ago

Maybe it's stuff most of you already know but hopefully this will help.

BG WIKI

Best wiki for everything recently added to the game and for game mechanics, read the forum as well if you really into learning the hard math (it's a bit messy to navigate try to keep calm)

FFXICLOPEDIA

If you don't find what you looking for on bg, use this. It should be the best still if you are looking for lvl 75 era stuff like info on missions, expansion, etc. You are doing Zilart or something like that? Use this.

FFXIAH

Another great site. You can check any item price and availability on Auction House and also most of the Baazars (the seller must have guildwork plugin on). Check the forum also for very good guides on almost every job (be careful because they are not always updated) and more info/strategy.

The Official Site

"No shit, Sherlock" you may think but this site it's very overlooked and provide all the news about the game. I really suggest you to check out the version update note when they release one by clicking on the "read on" link on the news text, it will give you a decent amount of info on what's new and how to participate it/get it.
Check also the forum for more news from the devs.

Time Information

Anything about time.

I hope this will help, i'll try to update it if anything else comes to mind, so if you had any question about the game try to read on before asking on ls, it's usually quicker ;)

Sheeraa Default replied

539 weeks ago

if u wish to know any other help i have a website for my relax LS wish u can use to get info off help webbie hope this helps
Please log in to post a reply.